PearsonVue Testing Center (Jackson County School Board - Adult Education)
Directions: Located on the Old Marianna High School campus in building #4:
4294 Liddon Street, Marianna, Florida 32446
(850)482-9617 ext. 31251
Below is a brief list of what to expect when visiting our testing center:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for your exam
- Please be prepared to show required valid ID/ID's for testing
- All belongings brought into the center will be placed in a secure locker
- No food or drink permitted
- Only comfort aides or specified materials required for testing are permitted in the exam room
- Specific information and requirements may be obtained from the institution you are testing for.
- Rules of the test center will be reviewed prior to testing by the Test Administrator. Suspicious or unusual activity will be reported to PearsonVue Testing.
- Available test dates and times for our test center may be viewed during the scheduling process.
If any further information is needed, please call:
(850)482-9617 Ext. 31221 or 31251